Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Role Model

Find out who truly is your role model - mine was Ronald Reagan .
DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET!!



FIRST, do the simple math below.
THEN, scroll down to find your hero.

It is truly remarkable just how accurate this is!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1 and 8

2) Multiply your choice by 3

3) Add 3

4) Multiply again by 3

5) You'll get a 2 digit number......maybe 42, for example

6) Add the digits together. Example 4 and 2 = 6


Now Scroll down.

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Mother Theresa

4. Ronald Reagan

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Eleanor Roosevelt

8 Babe Ruth

9. Sarah Tevis

10.Winston Churchill

11.Barbara Walters

12.Dalai Lama


I know, I know...I just have that effect on people...One day you, too, can be like me....Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment