Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 11: Rough Weekend

On Friday, my hubby and I took the kids to see Toy Story 3. Havyn and I saw it already but we had free passes and the movie was that good to see it twice. During the week, Havyn found an old Jessie doll I bought at a yard sale a year ago and has been playing with her a lot. The dog chewed on Jessie along with wear and tear and dirt. So Rob wanted to go get her a new one. Well, I wasn't shopping but I'll go along and help pick her out! Well that got me in the spirit of things ...

On Saturday, I took the kids to the Centre Hall Yards Sales where deals where galore! I thought I was doing great - I didn't even spend $3.00 - but then I did set myself on a fast right?! Well, I broke it. I bought Havyn some books and Robby a little soccer toy. I didn't even think of it because it wasn't for me but for the kids (and it was only $3!!). But I need to reset here ...

My hubby suggested I restart. Good suggestion but I'm going to give this a grace period. So hopefully you will too. The big shopping day will be later this week. So I'm gearing up, focusing on purchasing items I will use for a stockpile, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment